We take your privacy very seriously and believe it is essential that you know how we process your personal data.
At Wanda collection, confidentiality and protecting your personal data are two of our main concerns.
The party responsible for processing your personal data on the wanda-collection.co.uk website is the company Wanda collection S.A.R.L.
Your personal data collected on our website is used to process orders and manage the business relationship (deliveries, payment service providers, customer service). It may also be used for advertising purposes, either with your express consent or within the limits permitted by law. Wanda collection S.A.R.L. may also use this data in order to fulfil its legal or statutory obligations if required.
Your personal data is collected for the following purposes:
· Managing your orders and customer relations;
· Information relating to offers and commercial information related to our brand;
· Strengthening and improving the communication of the Website and the brand by sending, in particular, newsletters and special offers according to your preferences as stated on the website;
· Targeted advertising (Cf cookies);
· Participation in contests;
- Managing customer reviews of our products;
In order to ensure the security of payments, the www.wanda-collection.co.uk website uses the 3D Secure secure payment service. This service includes the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) security standard. Confidential data (16-digit credit card number, expiry date and security code) are transmitted directly to the bank's servers in an encrypted form without passing through the physical media of the servers used by Wanda collection.
You have the right to access, modify, oppose, transfer, limit and delete information concerning you, as well as to define guidelines relating to the use of your personal data in the event of your death, which you may send by ordinary post along with proof of your identity to Wanda collection S.A.R.L.:
Wanda collection - Customer service
137 chemin de la charrette
The cookies used by our website allow us to offer you the following services:
· Saving your shopping basket
· Identifying you each time you visit
· Remembering our consultations with you
· Customising commercial offers in accordance with your browsing history etc.
Most of the cookies are intended to allow or facilitate browsing are necessary for any online store to function. By using these cookies, websites can keep you connected, remember your website preferences, and provide you with relevant local information.
Managing your cookies using the most popular web browsers:
This charter may be amended at any time. We invite you to consult it regularly to be kept informed of any changes.